Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Golden Swans!
These terms and conditions outline the rules andregulations for the use of Golden Swans's Website.
Golden Swans is located at:
21 Paritosh Society ,
Gujarat, Baroda 390019
By accessing this website we assume you accept theseterms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Golden Swans's website ifyou do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Thefollowing terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statementand Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and“Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting theCompany’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”,“Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”,refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Allterms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary toundertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriatemanner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, forthe express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision ofthe Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to,prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in thesingular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they,are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Golden Swans and/or it’slicensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Golden SwansAll intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pagesfrom http://www.goldenswans.com foryour own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms andconditions. You must not:
· Republish materialfrom http://www.goldenswans.com
· Sell, rent or sub-licensematerial from http://www.goldenswans.com
· Reproduce, duplicate orcopy material from http://www.goldenswans.com
Redistribute content from Golden Swans (unless content isspecifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shallbegin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of thiswebsite offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions,information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. GoldenSwans does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to theirappearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofGolden Swans, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinionof the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted byapplicable laws Golden Swans shall not be responsible or liable for theComments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and orsuffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of theComments on this website.
3. Golden Swans reserves theright to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers inits absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breachof these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and representthat:
1. You are entitled to postthe Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to doso;
2. The Comments do notinfringe any intellectual property right, including without limitationcopyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
3. The Comments do notcontain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawfulmaterial or material which is an invasion of privacy
4. The Comments will not beused to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activitiesor unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to GoldenSwans a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit andauthorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and allforms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to ourContent
1. The followingorganizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
o Onlinedirectory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses;and
o SystemwideAccredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charityshopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to ourWeb site.
2. These organizations maylink to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so longas the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely implysponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products orservices; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider andapprove in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types oforganizations:
o commonly-knownconsumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce,American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
o dot.com community sites;
o associationsor other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
o onlinedirectory distributors;
o accounting,law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
o educationalinstitutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations ifwe determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or ouraccredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizationsrepresenting inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-homeopportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not havean unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibilityassociated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Golden Swans; and (d)where the link is in the context of general resource information or isotherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar productfurthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to ourhome page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as thelink: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship,endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. If you are among theorganizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to ourwebsite, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Pleaseinclude your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phonenumber and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of anyURLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) onour site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
· By use of our corporatename; or
· By use of the uniformresource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
· By use of any otherdescription of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense withinthe context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowedfor linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission,you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alterin any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for anycontent appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend usagainst all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) mayappear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content ormaterials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or whichinfringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violationof, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its solediscretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to ourWeb site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon suchrequest. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and itslinking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree tobe bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from ourwebsite
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We willconsider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or torespond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information onthis website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor dowe commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the materialon the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, weexclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our websiteand the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warrantiesimplied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/orthe use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our oryour liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our oryour liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or yourliabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our oryour liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out inthis Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the precedingparagraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or inrelation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilitiesarising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutoryduty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on thewebsite are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss ordamage of any nature.